Easy-To-Use, High-Quality Digital Veterinary Imaging Equipment
Our digital veterinary imaging equipment offers high-resolution scanning with top-of-the-line image quality
State-Of-The-Art Diagnostic Imaging for Companion Animals and Equine Applications
- Compact veterinary Digital X-ray and ultrasound equipment designed to deliver precise imaging performance
- Portable, efficient, and easy-to-use, our veterinary digital radiography equipment is designed to fulfill all vet imaging needs while dramatically improving workflow
- Our ExamVue DR Image Acquisition and PACS offerings ensure that your clinic is able to operate at the highest level of efficiency
- Robust and versatile, DynaVet is perfect for veterinary digital X-ray
- Our DirectVet system combines the advanced functionality and superior image processing of ExamVue software and efficient digital detector to increase productivity and generate outstanding quality images
Ideal for All Image Processing Requirements in Veterinary Clinics
- Creates exceptionally detailed images of the abdominal cavity, chest and bony structures of companion animals
- A thoughtfully designed compact system that offers workflow optimization, accuracy, timeliness, and advanced image processing.
- Get an improved diagnosis with a multitude of image processing options
- Produces high resolution, diagnostic-quality images
- Dynamic and reliable digital veterinary X-ray equipment for numerous types of animal practices
- Offers Image flipping, pan, zooming, and magnification abilities when combined with our image acquisition software
Unrivaled Warranty & Coverage Program
- Our technical support team is very knowledgeable and highly responsive to resolve issues regarding our top-of-the-line veterinary digital radiography equipment as quickly as possible.
- We make sure you get your money’s worth by offering a solution that covers our DR flat panel detectors, image acquisition software, and mini-PACS.
- Contact us for more information.
State-of-the-art Veterinary Image Acquisition
- Flat panel detectors work in conjunction with our imaging software for timely and accurate diagnosis
- Access numerous advanced features from image analysis to file storage and archival sharing
- Adjust contrast, brightness, pan, latitude and zoom on a single exposure
- Get a holistic view of the diagnostic images with side-by-side image comparisons
Get Exceptionally Detailed Images with Blue Veterinary Ultrasound
- A powerful ultrasound scanner designed for use in companion animals and equine applications
- Enhances tissue differentiation to make images readable and easy to interpret
- Ready to operate within 25 seconds
- Ideal for quick emergency screenings
- Comes with 2 probes that can be easily swapped during ultrasound examination
- A large capacitive touch screen that allows veterinarians to work with gloves on.
- 3-year warranty on the ultrasound unit and 1-year warranty on probes
My purchase of the ExamVue DR system has been a great experience. The purchase was smooth and easy, the installation was completed in one day and the installer stayed late to ensure everything was working properly and provided software training. The tech support team has been great to work with in setting up additional viewing locations post-install. I would recommend this system to any clinic purchasing a digital imaging solution.
Dr. K. OS, Chicago, IL
The installation of the [system] went extremely well. The support from ExamVue made this possible. The images are sharp and extremely diagnostic. The Doctor says the patient flow has improved and the patients are just amazed when they see their exams so quickly. ExamVue is dedicated to a product that makes our jobs that much easier.
Mountain View X-Ray Equipment Inc., Denver, CO
Great support and a quick install. The doctor was taking and viewing images on his own the same day we brought the [unit] into the office. Since then we haven’t had to go on site to support the [unit] once. When an issue occurred with one of their computers, ExamVue had it fixed in minutes by remote access. The doctor loves the improvement in his X-rays and workflow since the [unit] was installed.