High Quality Digital X-ray and More
DynaVue+ is an easy-to-use 2-in-1 digital X-ray system designed to produce great X-ray images of companion animals. In development of DynaVue+, our team worked side-by-side with veterinarians to optimize the system and streamline essential processes. DynaVue+ is also powered by ExamVue software, which was developed specifically with veterinarians and their workflows in mind.
Superior Digital Imaging and Increased Practice Efficiency
- 17″ x 17″ imaging area
- 4-way floating tabletop for X-ray positioning with minimal disturbance to patient
- Easy-to-use operating console with large touchscreen installed on tube stand
- High sensitivity Cesium Iodide (CsI) detector technology
- Low dose, high frequency generator and remote capture feature
- Compact unit with movable casters for convenient positioning throughout your facility
- 220V, 15A power requirements for easy installation in any location.
Added Value of Fluoroscopy
You may not be utilizing fluoroscopy in your practice now, but there are plenty of reasons to expand your horizons. Improve your service and generate revenue performing procedures you couldn’t do in the past. With the push of a button, this space-saving system can go from digital X-ray to fluoroscopy mode mid-exam, without any adjustment to the animal. Applications beyond digital X-ray are plentiful with DynaVue+‘s added value fluoroscopy capabilities. Some of these procedures include:
- Minimally invasive fracture repair
- Intraluminal stenting for tracheal collapse treatment
- Treating urethral and colonic obstructive disease
- Vascular procedures
- Orthopedic procedures
- Contrast studies of the gastrointestinal tract
Generate revenue performing procedures you weren’t previously equipped to do.
Great Warranty and Low Cost of Ownership
ExamVue offers the industry’s best coverage program and lowest cost of ownership. Our complete DynaVue+ system includes detector, computer, touchscreen monitor, 4-way floating table, and generator, and is powered by ExamVue image acquisition software, which was developed in-house and is supported in the U.S.
ExamVue software includes but is not limited to:
- Modality Worklist Generator at front desk
- DICOM cine-loop display (with Previous, Pause, Play, and image slider bar) to view Fluoroscopy video inside your radiography studies.
- Imaging and annotation tools (Vertebral Heart Score, Norberg Angle, Auto-cropping, Zoom, Pan, Crop, Rotation, Angle, Label, Text)
- Powerful user features include: Image Import/Export, Image Comparison, Multi-view, Image Expansion, Full Screen, Reject/Accept, Image Capture
For more information on DynaVue+, please feel free to call (516) 654-6955 or respond to this email.