Blue from ExamVue is a portable, robust ultrasound which was engineered for use with companion animals and equine applications. The Blue provides image quality that is equivalent or better than larger branded units. This highly responsive ultrasound scanner offers remote access for training and support and is not shy on its other features.
One of the biggest hurdles a Veterinarian has with ultrasound is training. With the Blue, ExamVue offers you remote training with an experienced ultrasonographer directly controlling your machine and seeing your images in real time. Schedule your trainings in sections as short as 1 hour, at your pace and convenience so you and all of your office get the full benefit.
- Simple touch screen controls allow for easy placement and use in any location
- Comes with two probes that can be swapped in just seconds
- Abdominal Linear 6-14 MHz (40 mm)
- Microconvex P 5 MHz
- Allows for detailed examinations and ECC protocols
- Offers excellent doppler ultrasonography and top-quality imaging
- Ready to operate within 30 seconds
- Weighs under 9 lbs and has a battery life of 2.5 hours
- Durable aluminum construction for long life in touch environments.
Blue contains some of the newest ultrasound technology in the veterinary market and is loaded with helpful features for a myriad of veterinary applications. Users of Blue Ultrasound gain enormous value from the ability for the device to be controlled remotely for training and support. This allows a remote ultrasonographer to:
- Train users without being on-site
- View image quality directly and in real-time
- Adjust image parameters in real-time
When you purchase Blue Ultrasound from ExamVue, you get the added value of remote software support, which lets technicians log on and directly resolve software and configuration issues.
Simple, Fast, and Precise Imaging Performance
- Quality frontline imaging that assists with acute diagnostic needs and routine procedures
- 3 doppler imaging modes including Color, Power, and Pulse Wave, which allow for efficient examination of blood flow in blood vessels
- Incorporates compound imaging tools that deliver clear, crisp images
- Includes LuciD™ technology that enhances sharpness, contrast, and tissue differentiation, making images easy-to-interpret
- From ultrasound clinics to veterinary orthopedics to quick emergency screenings, Blue Ultrasound is quickly becoming the ultrasound of choice for veterinarians