Get Precise Diagnostics for Industrial Agricultural Applications
iScan2 is a lightweight and robust veterinary ultrasound designed for high volume, rough use ultrasound imaging. With a large display and long lasting battery, it is ideal for work in the field. Its advanced technology creates crisp and clear images when diagnosing equine and bovine subjects.
- Broad 3.5 – 9MHz frequencies for advanced imaging
- Either a convex or rectal linear probe for screening of mares, cattle, and ruminants
- Option for OLED video glasses so you can keep your eyes on the animal, not on your display.
- Top quality lithium-ion battery offers up to 7 hours of use on a single charge
- Fast and easy to use
- Shoulder strap for portability and comfort
- Perfect ultrasound scanner for equine or bovine veterinarians
- Produces easy to interpret images with stunning image resolution
- User-friendly design makes scanning fast and simple
- Uses post-processing functionality that creates smoother anti-aliased edges and improved image quality
- Military grade construction to ensure durability
- Water-resistant casing, ideal for a variety of environments
Latest Technology in Ultrasound
- Lightweight – just 5.3 lbs. including battery and probe
- Linear rectal probe is ideal for veterinary professionals specializing in bovine and equine reproduction. This facilitates basic examinations of eye globe, tendons, and the animal’s body.
- Convex rectal probe is engineered for rectal examinations of cattle and horses, pigs, and small ruminants. Allows veterinarians to examine the lungs and reproductive tract.
For more information on iScan2 or our other veterinary ultrasound products, please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (516) 654-6955 to speak with an Account Manager today.