Portable Ultrasound Machines For Companion Animal Vet Clinics
- Get the highest standard in image quality, reliability and functionality with our state-of-the-art ultrasound scanners
- Perfect for quick checkups and Point of Care examinations
- Allow veterinarians to evaluate soft tissues and abdominal organs
Blue Veterinary Ultrasound
A responsive ultrasound scanner with multiple transducer options. The device comes with two probes that can be swapped during examination to achieve enhanced vision. Allows for detailed examinations and offers quick emergency screenings.
4Vet Slim is a lightweight and compact ultrasound system with a powerful built-in battery. It is compatible with a variety of probes and is ready for operation within 25 seconds. Its presets include needle guided software, abdominal cavity medium-sized dog and large dog, and abdominal cavity cat.
DR Equipment At The Forefront Of Companion Animal Diagnostic Imaging
- Appropriate-sized equipment that create crisp and clear images of bones, large body cavities, and foreign objects
- Generate outstanding X-ray images and improve diagnosis with automatic image processing
- Can be integrated with ExamVue DR Image Acquisition software and ExamVue mini-PACS for a comprehensive diagnosis
DR Flat Panel Detectors
Wireless and tethered DR flat panel detectors optimize workflow and offer large area coverage with full-field AED. Get high-quality imaging with fewer retakes and in smaller time spans.
DynaVue offers real-time image processing, 4-way floating table and an easy toggle from digital X-ray to fluoroscopy. Enhances diagnostic and imaging accuracy with a full range of software capabilities, including image editing tools, powerful user features, and remote image capture.
DirectVet is a space-saving digital X-ray solution that combines advanced image processing and a rugged vet-view veterinary table. Improve diagnostic accuracy and increase productivity with a setup that’s ready to operate within 5 seconds.