Digital X-ray for Every Veterinarian
Technological evolution is absolutely essential.
Advancements in technology combined with ExamVue ingenuity has given veterinarians the opportunity to have a compact, 110-V digital X-ray system that’s powerful and comprehensive enough to replace old, high voltage systems.
The need for a large X-ray system that requires high voltage is a thing of the past. DirectVet is capable of 120 kVp and is powerful enough for all companion animal applications.
DirectVet makes digital X-ray more accessible. This system is ideal for a new practice and existing practices looking to upgrade. In addition to being an easy, convenient fit for a range of spaces, this digital X-ray system allows you to hit the ground running without any special preparations, power supply modifications, or construction.
Top-of-the-line Image Processing Combined with Advanced Functionality
- Send DICOM or JPEG images to your existing practice management software.
- Email images to Customer or colleagues for review.
- User-friendly interface
- X-ray generator and detector move together allowing for quicker exams
- Heavy duty table holds over 300lbs
Get phenomenal image quality and reliability with numerous ExamVue advantages such as:
- Enhanced image processing engine, provide superior image quality
- Calibration before shipment
- Software designed and supported by ExamVue
- Cesium Iodide (CsI) detector technology generates quality images with high-precision for low-error diagnosis
- Unmatched warranty program
Additionally, DirectVet provides veterinary practices with exceptional image quality, user-friendly acquisition software, and the ability to send studies to multiple destinations.
- Post-image processing for each body part
- Imaging and annotation functions, like image magnification, rotation, cropping, etc.
- Importing/exporting capability, Image comparisons, Multi-view
- Smart Window Level